Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Why I love Kingdom of Loathing

For those that haven't been to Kingdom of Loathing, here is something you're missing out on, there is a chat room based entirely for Haiku. Here is the Haiku which was done this morning. I am "Pophy" by the way.


keWANGji:
Bible is stupid
contradicting itself in
many many ways

manisc:
The Bible is yours
The wonders of the world mine
Take whats yours and love

ORBIT:
life too is stupid
it contradicts entropy
that's why it's so fun

keWANGji:
Loving the bible?
And you love the world wonders?
This is unfair, man!

commiebat:
Do your homew**k, ORB.
There's no contradiction with
Thermodynamics.

Pophy:
but if the Bible
were pancakes, contradiction
it would never be

manisc:
How is it unfair?
You think the same all the time
Dont put words in mouths

commiebat:
The Second Law states
That if you add energy
Order's possible.

keWANGji:
Think the same as what?
And my haiku was a joke :)
You said "love bible"

manisc:
Hey, freedom of speech
It is in effect all day
Dont judge others' words

ORBIT:
strive towards structure
rise from the ashes, Phoenix
delta-s reversed

Pophy:
religious debate?
In haiku? This is beyond
my comprehension

keWANGji:
I am not judging
I am making poetry
and much confusion

commiebat:
But freedom of speech
Applies to the government,
Not to private folks.

manisc:
I am so confused
Misunderstanding was read
Excuse me for that

manisc:
This is fun for me
Haiku's are fun to do right?
My logic is simple

commiebat:
There were times when I
Taught calculus in haiku
(not in this channel)

ORBIT:
with freedom of speech
comes responsibility
tell that to .newbie

keWANGji:
In slash newbie, orb
They will say "lol spidaman
He is so [insult]"

ORBIT:
alas, keWANGji
that is far too coherent
to come from slash newb

Loretta McFunk:
Slash newbie is like
observing road-kill carcass,
swarming with maggots

manisc:
Orbit has a point
slash newb is incoherent
They dont think at all

ORBIT:
mind full of maggots
dark pit of inanity
evil experiment

Pophy:
for me to know not
of this infamous slash newb
does that make me newb?

manisc:
thoughts of the damned
fill my precious sanity
oh god what to do

ORBIT:
intellectual
Darwinism is slash newb
cream flees to slash norm

Loretta McFunk:
Oh hilarious!
a paradox. Ignorance
on this point is good.

Pophy:
I never did learn
of the internet drama
that is leet and newbs

ORBIT:
at which point we stomp
all over precious egos
"out damned spot, out!"

manisc:
ignorance is bliss
cherish those arould you all
for they may not know.. . .

keWANGji:
I did it once, but
knowed of no acronyms and
was left there, stupid

Loretta McFunk:
Stomp on egos? Ouch!
Stroking egos is better.
[euphamism] pham.

ORBIT:
ancient Teuton dance
"ego stomp"; accompanied
by lamentations

manisc:
such big words are said
my mind cannot comprehend
please speak more simple

ORBIT:
grandiloquisms
are the curreny of cool
a smartass is we!

manisc:
l m f a o
i cant make complex haiku's
for this i am sad

ORBIT:
pox on acronyms!
aiee! death to the heathen!
stamp out lazy thought!

manisc:
excuse thy for this
it is my time to leave here
i shall bid farewell

Loretta McFunk:
Your ululations
have penetrated my skull
like a siren's call.

Pophy:
Manisc shall be
missed like unto that great dew
cast on a spring's morn

ORBIT:
here, upon this rock
I'll cast a giant shadow
across the blankness

NoMyths:
Come in, underneath
the shadow of this black rock:
I'll show you something.

ORBIT:
and never again
will they dare to mock... sorry
what was I saying?

Limb77:
No need for a rock
That's a game that's best enjoyed
In between the sheets

Haiku Oracle:
I don't analyse
I'm just here to have some fun
In between the sheets.

Loretta McFunk:
wait, what? what did Myths
say? I think i may need an
adult. i shudder.

NoMyths:
I will show you fear
in a handful of dust, hear?
Scary pirate face!

ORBIT:
you need an adult?
I bloody well hope so, dear
that's kinda creepy

No comments: