Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunburnt

So I went to a freshman year reunion today, it was a bunch of fun seeing old friends, most of them married. It was a good time, but the one problem with the whole affair is I got sunburnt. Being as how it's the first sunburn of the year I had of course forgotten sunscreen as I hadn't needed it in a good couple of months. But you know what really surprised me when I started feeling the effects of the sunburn? Is how much I missed my hair. Why? Because when I had my hair, it covered my ears and face and I got much less of a sunburn. Funny reason I know, but still it made me think back on these past couple years, and how much things have changed, and how back then i wanted things to change and in a lot of those ways that did. Also how yet I still want change, there's always a change that I want, and three in particular that don't ever seem to change, and all I can do in all three of those is just hope they will someday.

Sunburns are annoying by the way, I need to go buy some sunscreen. Oh and April 26th will make my pressure and stress levels go down a couple of points, so you'd better sell now while it's still high. Also coincidentely my biggest support friend whom I go to when stressed is also leaving that day to go home for the summer. Funny how that works out huh? Er I mean, I'll miss ya tons. :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i tried to comment as muse, but apparently I've forgotten my password. Sad, huh? anyways, this is what I was going to say.

awww...

Berkeley G. said...

I can sympathize...I am sunburned right now but it's my own fault for laying in the tanning bed too long today. Man, it's uncomfortable. And don't you love how it takes a few hours for the whole burn to sink in to where you really feel it? It's like a trick! Use Aloe Vera and I hope it goes away soon!