Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My Blogosphere 1982-1995

This is the first of a couple of posts I'll do on people in my link bar section, just so you can actually know who I'm linking if you haven't checked out their stuff or know who they are. I go back to 1982 because it's my birth year, in case I get family or someone like that on here.


So first is first, and that is Justin. Justin I officially met back in 1988 when I was around 5 or 6 years old. But our story goes back further then that. My dad was roommates with his dad in college. My mom was roommates with his mom in college. When my mom and dad started dating they both decided to put their roommates together on a date. And the rest is history, so when my family moved back to Utah, there was Justin's family. Justin lived on the other side of my block 3 houses down. So he is number one on the list, since he's my longest running friend. If you check out his blarg then you will have the weirdest videos that the internet has to offer. It's an enjoyable time.

If you want to see some of the coolest art you'll ever see, go to Steve's Illustration and Sketches Blogs. Steve and I became friends back in 5th or 6th grade. He was always a masterful artist and now he does it for his profession. I'm not going to puit a picture of his stuff here cause I haven't asked him if I could. But believe me when I say it's a good couple minutes spent. Very faniciful drawings. It's a good time, check it out.

Coming up next, Middle School and High School.

2 comments:

Yarjka said...

I would never have found Steve's page without your link. Thank you so much. I love his stuff.

Th. said...

.

Holy smokes, you're so much younger than me....