Thursday, January 12, 2006

Quickie

There will be a scheduled outage in 15 minutes, so I've gotta be short. I've been on the computer very little this week, probably due to the first week of school. Also due to the fact that I've gone to bed at 10 pm every night this week. So, not much now, but there are a couple of things waiting to come out, just need time.

4 comments:

Krisling said...

Glad you're still alive, man.

Braden said...

Originally, I recommended Sage to you, a Firefox extension. (Just Google "Sage Firefox" or whatever if you're interested.) However, I'm now a bigger fan of Google Reader, since it can be accessed from any computer. Just enter the base blog URL plus "atom.xml." For example, "http://thirdmango.blogspot.com/atom.xml".

Tolkien Boy said...

I salute you in your 10 o'clockedness. I wish I had such widsom about me.

SkyBluePink said...

Yes. Yes, it does.