Friday, January 20, 2006

Are you an Angel?

Reasons why I haven't posted in a while.

1. I've been falling asleep pretty early, which means that my usual internet time is skewed and I don't have the writers instinct in the mornings.

2. Because I have five or six post ideas and can't decide which to do.

3. Because my internet has been randomly going down, especially at moments when I am writing something.

4. Because I'm becoming even more apathetic.

5. Because I've had responsibilities. Ugh.

5 post ideas.

1. Dating Camel.

2. Ever growing apathy.

3. The Gossip beast has returned.

4. Why my film class is the greatest thing ever.

5. How I've been stretched too thin.

So I've looked through my past posts and it seems that about every 3 to 4 months I have a 2-3 week period where I'll disappear and then I come back again. So I'm coming back I say. Now a picture for your enjoyment.

1 comment:

JB said...

That comic is awesome. Thanks for sharing.