Tuesday, October 18, 2005

New Computer Go!

I'm so excited about my new computer! Here's a picture of it, I will now also include some pictures of note.









This was on my wall in my last apartment.























A Picture of me taken on the mission breathing fire.












One of my companions that had amazing arm strength and balance.













A cool picture taken by me of my companion. He had a digital camera and so we took many pictures together. Maybe next time I'll actually have pictures of my face that are recognizable.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last picture is absolutely awesome, for the record.

Th. said...

.

What, you want stalkers?

Anonymous said...

Nice computer!

Tolkien Boy said...

A picture is worth 1,000 words. You have six pictures. You therefore have an excess of 6,000 words on this post.

Please, learn to be more succinct.

;)

SkyBluePink said...

Yeah, same cell # for at least another year (yay for mooching off of parents, right? ;). Please use it. Often.

Laulau said...

Your computer has a remote?!?

Thirdmango said...

It does indeed.