Thanks for the comments on my last post. I was a little scared when posting it that it would be taken wrong. But then, I've only had one post so far that I never did post, and it's just because I forgot to finish it. But thanks.
So in this addition of the Saturday Morning Post, you will now get. My friday, that's right ladies and gentlemen, you're going to get a journal entry for friday October 28th. Because overall, there were some fun things that happened and I want to log it in.
So to start it off, I've already told everyone of my getting up at 1:30 to get to work by 2. So usually, my phone goes off as my alarm at 1:30, I turn it off and then go quickly to do all my morning stuff and I'm out the door at 1:40. Then I usually see the clock in the car telling me it's 1:45. Well this morning my phone goes off and I'm out of the door in ten minutes. When on my way I see the clock saying 11:45. I thought that was a little odd. So I look at my phone and there's a text message waiting for me. And it says.
From:767877
Text often or a lot? Save money when you sign up for an SMS Text Message option. Visit http://sprint.com/pk
I got a spam text that woke me up! A spam text! So I went back and fell back asleep. But really.
So then I went to work. Had a fine time.
Then I went home to get some stuff from my brother, now he has this crazy thing on his computer which is Dance Dance Revolution but it's design for fingers. It's 4 to 5 times faster then DDR and my brother is really good at it, it's absoultly amazing. If you ever see him do this, it blows your mind.
So then I come back to my apartment at about 7:30 and see the thing for my ward's halloween party which I totally forgot about, so I get back in my car and as I'm driving over there I think, Oh, I don't have a costume. But then I remembered I had my elephant hat and golf clubs in my trunk. So when I get to the wilk parking lot I opened my trunk and put on the hat, found my giant "Sean John" red sweat pants were in there, so I put those on, saw my green dart leauge jacket was in there too. Put that on and took out my golf clubs and took that too. It was a cool costume entitled, "Things found in my trunk"
My main goal at the party? Horde as much free candy as possible. Mission successful.
I then went to a Freshman ward party. I've always loved my freshman ward people, but this time was really weird. Because only about 4 of us weren't married, engaged or with a steady girlfriend. The other thing that was funny was only one of the aforementioned couples had only one of the two from freshman year, all the rest were girls who had waited for their missionaries. Overall it was a good party. It was really good seeing my freshman year roommate, he's currently enjoying a long distance relationship.
I came back a little early, stole the 3rd disc of season one of 24 from Angry Block and watched them all. So here's my thoughts on this show. The first four episodes it drove me nuts, because it was so full of tension with no relief at all. It drove me crazy, but I had to keep watching because of the whole cliffhanger thing. It's gotten better as the show goes along, so I'm able to watch it without dying. Though I'm pretty sure I won't get myself into the other seasons.
Then I watched the first 6 episodes of the amazingly brilliant show "Curb Your Enthusiasm" If you haven't seen this show, it is worth it. It's about the life of the Co-Creator of Seinfeld, Larry David. He plays himself and a nuch of famous people play themselves in individual episodes such as Ted Danson and Julia Louis Dreyfus. But the other half of the cast play fake people, for instance Bob Odenkirk plays a retired male porn star in one of the episodes. It's a really funny show. I also noticed that Larry Daviid played the voice of the Manager of the Yankees in Seinfeld.
Then I started writing this blog as I have been uploading all my cds onto iTunes. I'm up to 883 songs and 3.67 GB. And that is all for today.
Saturday, October 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Are you up early or late?
I get so confused with time sometimes. One time I thought I woke up late, jumped in the shower and got ready only to discover as I was about to walk out the door that the clock said 3:20. It took me 10 minutes to believe the clock.
Is there some way to spam the cell companies that constantly send those lame texts in the middle of the night...it might be nice to give them a taste of their own evil...although you'd actually have to know who they are...
Post a Comment