So I sorta wanna move out of this place winter semester, but I probably won't.
And now for your veiwing pleasure, my first five avatars on Blue-Beta, and a look at what could come in the future.
First One. Metal Man.

Second, Game Boy, of Captain N fame.

Third, Mayor Jeb from Men in Hats

Fourth, The Sad Clown Jeriah which was on there a little too long. Also from Men in Hats.

Fifth and current, imagine Kirby breathing in Darth Grevious, and you have this.

Possibility number one, imagine Kirby breathing in the President of Mexico.

Possibility number two, a random picture I found.

Possibilty number three which if it had worked would have been my third avatar but the Mayor was my backup.

There you have it.

2 comments:
I am madly in love with your new avatar. :-D It's pretty sweet.
I like the devil Christmas tree thing. I found a sweet pic somewheres that I'll probably put up as my avatar when the sacred month of Halloween is over.
Post a Comment