So I'm one of those weird blokes who is really into the WWE. I've been a fan since I was like 10, back in the days of Hulk Hogan and the Junkyard Dog and that lovable guy Doink the Clown. I remember my favorite character was the 123 kid, now known as X-Pac. But because of this early liking of the product I am now genuinly hooked. But not like most of the general populace. I'm one of those avid fans who regularly checks the behind the scenes news, my favorite place for that is www.wrestleview.com and I also just enjoy the overall storylines. I admit, if I hadn't gotten into it back then I wouldn't become a fan now, but since I've been following it for so many years I'm still an avid fan. I understand everyone's thoughts on wrestling and I respect them for it, but I just say when I'm watching wrestling leave me alone. I often just tape the segments and watch them late at night, it's a hobby of mine but I've gotten into a solitude factor with it that basically says, I don't want to hear it, I've heard everything, just go away and let me die. That's me and the WWE. So often times i may spitout a wrestling observance and if so I'll preface it and end it as well so that no one has to read it if they don't want to.
I'm am also happy to announce that in only my second day of writing this, I have had one visitor. Maybe I'll have more if it's interesting enough.
Monday, April 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment