So I decided to check out findyourspot.com after checking out Jade's blog for today and now I'm going to post my top 24 cities so i don't have to go back to the site just to see what my cities are. I was actually quite surprised by the cities it gave me, especially since I had neevr even considered some of these states in the first place. So next to the ones I had never even thought of I'll put an asterix. Also I'll put the populationg of the city after the city and before the asterix. So now without further ado is my top 24 spots I should maybe live in according to findyourspot.com
1. Knoxville, Tennesse 687,300*
2. Seattle, Washington 3,555,000
3. Cincinnati, Ohio 1,650,000
4. Norfolk, Virginia 1,551,000
5. Carlisle, Pennsylvania 615,000
6. Greenville, South Carolina 56,000
7. Charlotte, North Carolina 1,335,000
8. Charleston, South Carolina 549,000
9. Chattanooga, Tennessee 155,000*
10. Long Island, New York 2,780,000*
11. Richmond, Virginia 966,500 (I've lived within 20 min of here)
12. Hickory, North Carolina 342,000
13. Olympia, Washington 207,300
14. Nashville, Tennessee 545,500*
15. Kent, Washington 80,000
16. Asheville, North Carolina 70,000
17. Jacksonville, Florida 778,000
18. Johnson City-Kingsport, Tennesse 100,000*
19. Tacoma, Washington 194,000
20. Louisville, Kentucky 801,000*
21. Chesapeake-Virginia Beach, Virginia 624,000
22. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 507,000*
23. Clarksville, Tennessee 104,000*
24. St. Louis, Missouri 2,600,000
5 cities in Tennessee? Dang. Including number one? That's really weird. I can't wait to tell my mom.
Thursday, April 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah, so Jade sent me to findyourspot, too. I ended up with 5 cities in Colorado and 3 in Utah, and a bunch in like, Pennsylvania. Funny, how I don't want to live in any of those places. ;-)
Thanks for stopping by to my site. :) Glad to hear you served in the 2nd best mission on the planet. Hartford is truly the best.
Wow. Let's see, Knoxville is close to where I live now, Greenville is close to where I used to live, and I was born in Richmond, VA!
Post a Comment