Saturday, April 23, 2005
A Tale of sadness
A tale of sadness I have to say today. Does anybody remember the game Final Fantasy one for the original nintendo? Well back in the day when i had this game, I went through the entire game, I had gotten all the way into the final temple where you have to fight all the feilds again and then Chaos. Well when I had gotten to Tiamat the second time, I lost. I tried again, and again and again, and I could never beat it. My warriors were too worn out and I finally decided I had a crap team and I restarted the game. So you might wonder why I tell this tale, well it gets worse for those that know the game. I had chosen a pretty good team, a fighter, black belt, Red mage and black mage. But before I restarted my game I thought to myself, why do they even have the black belt? He is the worst character! I had the iron nunchucks on him the whole time and he never got better. That is the sadness. No one had told me, "just take off his weapon." I was a young kid and thought weapons only enhanced someones fighting ability. If I had been told before it was erased I would have beaten the game, but now about 14 or 15 years later I am finally playing the game again on the GBA and I might finally beat the game that plaugued me for so long. That of Final Fantasy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Uhhh, is Final Fantasy anything like Mario & Luigi? That's the only one I know.
Post a Comment