The Pillows! I'm currently listening to the Pillows. They're a Japanese Band that are wicked sweet! I found out about them because of the 6 episode anime FLCL. I saw that for the first time about 6 months ago and watched it again about 2 weeks ago. It is so sweet. My roommate made me a copy of a whole bunch of the Pillows music. I love these guys.
Why is it that Rye Chips from Gardettos are one of the greatest creations ever?
I've gotten more hits! I'm so happy. If Jade signs on before I can get to a better computer, I tried to post a comment on yours but my computer is sometimes stupid with that stuff. But it's nice to meet you and since we're going into the same things we'll probably have a lot to talk about.
I like making new friends.
Oh and I read the 100 hour board today and there was some question about some guy who was concerned about a girls looks, this made me think of one of my favorite people, my favorite companion on my mission who said, "In 15 years it's not going to matter who has the hottest wife, it's going to matter who has the coolest wife. 'Sorry dude, my hot wife won't let me leave.' 'Yeah dude, me and my wife would both love to come.'"
Next movie on my list to watch
at home: rear window
in the theaters: hotel rwanda
Thursday, April 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey! The comment didn't post, but that's okay. It might not be your computer, but maybe Blogger. I'm always having issues with Blogger.
Post a Comment