Last night there was a concert I had planned on going to, it was DJ Shadow and The Lifesavas. I'd never actually heard stuff by The Lifesavas but I know DJ Shadow quite well. Well when I woke up yesterday morning I was wicked tired. When I arrived at school, we couldn't enter my room as they were uploading Vegas onto the computers, so I had to take my class to some other room, I kept falling asleep during class, even when standing, I was that tired. Well we were supposed to have the class back by second period but things hadn't gone right and so he needed more time, so I took my class to the library where I kept falling asleep for a couple seconds but couldn't actually stay asleep for longer then a couple seconds, now usually when I'm this tired I sleep on the futon in my room during 3rd period and lunch, but they were still doing stuff on the computers so I couldn't sleep on the futon. I went out to town and was able to find a Wii which my brother had wanted for his birthday back in February, and I picked up the new Lifesavas cd to check it out. When I got back they had finally finished doing everything but I only had 20 minutes left before 4th and I couldn't sleep. So I had 4th which I was able to stay awake through and then head home. I had planned on taking a nap when I got home but halfway home my battery light went on in the car, this had happened earlier in the week but after turning off the car and turning it back on it went away, this time it didn't. So I called my dad and explained to him what happened and how each time it happened the Volts went down slightly. He told me it was okay to drive the car out to the auto garage we go to. He said to meet there at 5:00. I got home at 4 and didn't have enough time to nap so I played with the Wii and then went and switched cars at 5. The good thing about having this car is that it runs on natural gas ($1.20 per gallon!) and because it's a clean fuel car I can drive by myself in the car pool lane! Well I got home at about 6 and watched some tv with my roommate until at 7 I was too tired to stay awake. I finally fell asleep at about 7 and ended up sleeping all through the night until I had to wake up this morning at 6:15. I almost got 12 hours of sleep last night. Obviously I missed the concert but I doubt I could have stayed awake during it. Oh man, I feel good this morning. I predict today to be a good day, and not just because of that but also because of what I'm doing tonight. :D I'll mention what it is later.
I also wanted to mention that there is a kid at this school that I sometimes pass in the hall that looks exactly like one of the Geeks from the TV show "Freaks and Geeks". But I can't find a picture of him anywhere as I don't remember his name on the show or his actual name. But for those that have seen the show, you remember the Halloween episode? He's the one who has an arrow through his head. Not one of the main Geeks but the supporting one. This kid looks EXACTLY like him. I seriously thought it was him for a couple of seconds. It's uncanny.
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm curious about this car. For one, where do you go to get the fuel? What kind of mileage?
Regarding Freaks and Geeks, which "supporting" geek was it? The large one, Gordon Crisp (Jerry Messing)? Or the wise Dungeon Master, Harris (Stephen Lea Sheppard, also Dudley in The Royal Tenenbaums)? Or is there another geek I'm forgetting about?
Post a Comment