Monday, May 28, 2007

Yes I got injured, again.

For those that have not yet heard I shall now tell the story of how I got injured yet again. So I was at the mall and I was walking up the escalator (a practice which I had already vowed not to do but for some reason I was doing it) and my sandal didn't make it all the way up over a step so it hit the step thus making my big right toe get punctured by the escalator spikes. Now I have a big gash on my toe and lots of dead skin. It hurts to walk. Bah. Stupid escalators, now I never will walk on them again.

3 comments:

Berkeley G. said...

OUCH! Did you have to get stitches? I ripped the top of my right foot open 2 years ago and had to get stitches. The foot is a bad place for stuff like that to happen as it is necessary to move at all. Get well soon! Try wrapping it in gauze with neosporin if they didn't give you stitches, especially during the day.

Th. said...

.

That is a weird, weird story.

I think maybe you should just stay home from now on.

Etelmik said...

Muschie is very afraid of escalators.