I met the girl of my dreams the other night, unfortunatly I met her in my dreams. I've actually been having really cool dreams the past couple nights after having bad ones from being sick, I guess I was just due for some good ones. The best of which was the one where I met the girl of my dreams. She was perfect for me, and it was really weird because it was very clear and precise. I still remember exactly what she looks like, and she doesn't look like one of my friends now so it's not like I was putting on of them in place. She's short, spunky, with very short blond spikey hair. There were a bunch of details as well such as she was an art major, really liked Poker and was in the process of deciding which grad school to go to.
The thing is, I have very vivid dreams, even when they don't make any sense, my mind tricks me into thinking the dreams are real life. One of the other cool dreams I had was I was helping some pirates to rebuild their pirate ship, and all during it I thought it was real life, I have no concept of being in a dream while dreaming. So when I wake up it takes me a couple of seconds to realize I'm back in the real world. I was really bummed when I woke up and found out that girl was just a dream. Funny thing is I've had subsequent dreams with the same girl in it the past couple of nights including one where I ran into her, she said she recognized me, and then said, "You know this is going to sound weird but," and I interupted her by saying, "You dreamt about me the other night." She looked shocked and asked how I knew. Weird. I used to write down my dreams as my dreams always come out so interesting, maybe I oughta start that up again.
So with this dreams girl's face burned into my mind, I wonder if I will run into someone that looks like her. That would be a trip.
Friday, December 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Have you ever had one of your dreams play itself out in real life? If so, then I say, congratulations on finding your dream girl. In any case, with the amount of time you spend sleeping you're bound to get to know her very well.
I had a dream a while ago where I was preforming with Al Green at the MTV Video Music awards, and Prince came up and gav ehim a rock but left me hanging. Later on I slid across stage on my knees and Prince was shouting my name.
You know, I actually used to read your blog, back when I had time to read about the lives of people I've never met. Lately I've been limiting my blog-habit to blogs of people I actually know. Anyway, thanks for commenting.
Sometimes I get my dreams confused with real life. It can get me into trouble though. One time in highschool I dreamt I'd done all of my homework. It wasn't until I got to class I realized it was only a dream. I didn't bother explaining why I didn't have any of the work that day.
Post a Comment