It always confuses me when blogger can't seem to upload a 9 kb picture. Anyways, The Mustache is now available to watch at Bombdotcom.net, it's a movie we recently made. It was debuted at a cool film festival in Salt Lake City, while I was up there I really wanted to stay but knew obviously I had to go home. What i mean is I really want to move, I like change, and I want out of Utah Valley but unfortunatly have to be here for another year and a half at least. I feel almost constricted by staying here, though I love school right now I just wish it could be somewhere else. I think I'm going to try and spend more time up in SLC, it might get help me subside these feelings. I'm excited for Sundance to start up, my radio teacher is making a rubrick of all the movies to see and all the ones he'll be going to, so I'll probably end up seeing a bunch this year. I really want to rub elbows with more film makers in the area. Anyways, go check out The Mustache and let us know what you think. I am excited for the christmas break, I'm also curious to see my grades... :)
I just decided as I was doing my music review blog that I now really like the beta because I don't have to republish the blog when changing something in the html. Now I can update links quickly. :)
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment