Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I made the switch

It took me a while but I finally just now made the switch from blogger to blogoogler. The biggest reason was that blogger seemed to put all it's emphasis into the google beta that they wouldn't fix any problems that arose with plain old blogger. I suddenly wasn't able to sign into my blogger account because I had my gmail open, I couldn't switch because I have a thirdmango account on gmail as well, even when I was only signed in as thirdmango in blogger it would require me on some blogs to log in with my google account. It just started getting ridiculous. So I was basically forced to move to keep blogger with any sort of sanity involved.

So I haven't updated as expected in the past two weeks mainly due to finals and what not, I only have one more final which is a take home and doesn't actually need to be sent until next week. I won't wait that long of course, but I will wait until i feel better. I hit a mini second run of the flu that's been going around on just about the worst day it could happen, the first day of finals. Luckily I was still able to get through it all without a hitch. The 4.0 may still happen though it's looking more like my best semester will end up as a 3.9 or a 3.8, but still that's pretty damn good. I am excited for next semester, I have most of my classes scheduled and I'm trying to see if I can still do rugby as well but I'm not sure. Once I have my official schedule I'll post it. Oh and my radio show is done, check in the next couple days for info on that.

I had the best chicken noodle soup of my life today, i got it from the Noodle Company in Orem, it was either the fact that I had been sick for two days and that was the only thing I was willing to eat, or perhaps it really was the best chicken noodle soup I've ever had, only another time at the wonderful eatery will decide that question.

My mind has been so clutered with school work the past two weeks that I haven't had sentient thought that could even be labled on this here blog, so hopefully as my brain comes back to me will I be more frequent. Heh.

2 comments:

John D. Moore said...

I, too, recently made the switch. I'd been hesitant to considering the added trickiness of the way I've set my blog up (my own server, integration into a dynamically generated template). However, I found it rather painless. The Beta seems pretty nifty, I guess. Consolidating into one account is, in my view, a fairly positive thing.

And when you converted ThirdMusic, my Google Reader totally got flooded with your music reviews.

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to try the Noodle Company. Now I simply must!!

Also I do not like Blogoogler. It is stupid. But oh well. It's not as bad as the new IE optimized for Yahoo! Users. Crapthing.