Friday, November 17, 2006

Thirdmango The Blogger

A comment was posted by the illustrious Th. asking me why I need so many blogs. So I will give an explanation.

This is the original, and is the obvious hub of everything Thirdmango.

I created the music review blog because I wanted a seperate place for the reviews so this blog wouldn't be cluttered with them.

The poker site was created because this one was getting too cluttered with poker stuff, and some people mentioned they didn't really care about my poker exploits, however it hasn't been updated due to Bush signing a bill which now prevents me from playing poker online.

If you go to my profile I'm sure you'll find another blog entitled notes, not having a laptop and having all my classes being computer classes, I needed somewhere quick to put notes.

Needing to document my radio stuff and needing a place to recieve comments on it and not wanting to do all that through writing and resending emails, once again, a blog seemed like the best place to do it.

Then I have my novel on it's own blog, because people had requested to read it, however the blog will soon be deleted as the story will be transfered to the official Magical Science Website at http://www.gashler.com/steve/magical_science_club/

So there you have it, three main ones. This one, the music review and the radio. The radio is more so for those whom will be listening to my radio program. I'll keep notes for notes obviously, until I get my own laptop, and then the poker one will stay up but don't expect anything from it for a long time. So there you have it. I'm a chronic multi tasker, as I write this I'm also watching an episode of star trek. That's just how I work.

1 comment:

Eli McCormick said...

Original Series or Next Generation