So I am curious, and usually I just expect BAWB to answer my technical questions about this stuff, but I'll put it out there for everyone. So because of this new blogger beta google merger, when I'm going through my google reader, I'll read a blog post that I want to comment on and find that it's one of these google/beta comments section, when it is, I can't post a comment under Thirdmango without having to switch to a different account because it automatically puts my google account on top, but when I switch to a different account to sign in as Thirdmango, it signs me out of my google reader because it apparently signed me out of all google whatnots. Is there anyway to prevent this from happening? I can always just wait until I'm done, remember which ones I wanted to comment on, but that gets rid of my abilities to do things quicker. I'm not quite ready to move over to this blogger beta yet cause I like having both my google and my blogger accounts active at the same time seperatly. Any thoughts? Or maybe articles on similar problems?
In other news, I think everyone should give this a try. It's a game called Kingdom Of Loathing, I've told a couple of people about it and told them to check it out, just go to www.kingdomofloathing.com and give it a try. If you do stick with it let me know.
One other story, I meant to go to church this morning and so I had set my alarm on my phone as I usually do. My phone has a nifty little thing on the side that you can press when the phone is ringing to make it stop ringing. Well I remember hearing my alarm for about a second but I don't remember anything past that and then at about 11:30, three hours after I was going to wake up, I awoke to find myself tightly gripping onto my phone. My mind must have really wanted to go back to sleep so I grabbed the phone and turned off the ringer going back to sleep with phone still in hand. Sometimes I just can't control that hand of mine.
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
There was a thread on Blue-Beta not long ago that addressed this very problem.
there was a thread about semi-autonomous hands? I didn't see that or I definitely would have posted something about my semi-autonomous feet.
No, semi-autonomous hands aren't a problem, in my book. I was referring to the other thing ... you know, the one in the title sentence.
3M, I've totally done that with my phone alarm before!
I wish I could help--I was only commenting to say the whole thing confuses me to death as well!
Post a Comment