Saturday, June 24, 2006

I'm Free

I'm now free from the DA, there were some things I really liked and some things I really disliked. It was weird my last day, because one or two of the kids started getting the teary glazy eyes. I actually felt really bad that I was leaving them. I need to leave for my own sanity, but those kids are going insane in there. I just hope they'll be okay.

But now that I'm free I've had this weekend to relax and recouperate. It's been really nice. All i've basically done is played a lot of poker tournaments and watched movies and such. Very boring. I've also been buying things. I'm not too bad when it comes to money, just sorta bad. I am a pack rat after all. I made my 11th purchase on ebay. I'm up to 11 now. It was actually something I've wanted for a really good price, Season One of Star Trek the Next Generation. Wooo.

The main thing that is driving me crazy is the lack of socialness I've had to endure. Living so far away doesn't help at all for that. I just really like being around people. But now I can, with my new job. It'll just be really different.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Thirdmango said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.