Sunday, June 18, 2006
81/2000
So it turns out these poker tournaments happen every two hours, and to actually win a prize you have to have four player points. How do you get player points? Well basically you have to have lost around the amount of an iPod to get four player points, then you can get 20 bucks if you get first. So I decided to keep playing anyways because I find it to be a lot of fun. I've played three more tournaments since that one. All of them have been out of 2000 people. The first I got somewhere around 1400, the second I got out within a couple minutes and got 1950 or so. Then this last time I got as far as 81. It's really fun when you can make it that high. It sucks when you're gone in the first half hour. It's also fun to watch your netflix shows while playing a tournament.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment