Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Shock
Wow. So obviously I'm in a little bit of shock. But I think I'll be good. i have a couple of options to try. Basically I'm going to see if I can't move to graveyard or be on call until graveyard opens up, if not I'm going to wait until at least saturday to make a decision on what to do for my job. Cause I don't want to quit and then regret it. So I'll see how the next couple days works out. Thanks for all the concern everyone. This is just a rough week. Oh, so in accordance to that I'm going to bed a lot earlier then usual. Cause the day time hours are the only times there's quiet in my house and I don't have to be quiet. Very relaxing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck. I know how hard it is just to work with kids in school. I can't imagine working with them in an alternative setting. I hope you find what works for you.
Yes, good luck. Graveyard is much better than swing.
Post a Comment