Soon to come, another edition of the past 8 cds i've bought.
I saw two really good movies today. I first saw the movie Millions about the british kid who finds alot of money. It was well worth seeing. I'd recommend it to anyone. I also saw X-Men 3 which is so far my favorite of the 3 x-men movies. Though I really didn't like two of the characters (Angel and Storm) all the other characters were awesome. I felt this one really defined itself as it's own story line and not just a movie based on comics. That's why i liked it a lot. It was cheesy at times, but then so are the comics. The biggest problem, and it's not really a problem, but anyways, You can not see this movie if you have not watched the other two. You will be lost. You have to have seen the other two. So it's definatly not a stand alone movie, however it is the third in a series of movies, so it makes sense that you need to watch the other two to get what's going on. I'd say give it a chance if you can. As ong as you liked the other two as well. If you disagree with me, I'm always up for discussion, in person would be best since there's a lot for me to defend since this has gotten such horrible reviews.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I thought it was fantastic. Behind you all the way.
Glad you liked Millions - that's one of my favorites. Still haven't seen X-Men but I've been looking forward to it. Especially now that I'm starting to hear good things from people who have seen it.
I loved Millions. I hate X3 because my favorite character EVER kicked the bucket, but ah well. S/he'll be back.
I haven't seen Millions, but I did get to see X3. . . and I hated it.
Sorry friend, I just grew up with the 90's animated series and this just couldn't compare with the plot/writing (although the special effects are WAY cool). Although I've LOVED the two other films, I just couldn't like the third. I would get into it more, but there would just be too many spoilers. I think the only way I will learn to love X3, is if there is an X4 (which I don't think is in the works).
Post a Comment