Tuesday, May 16, 2006
DA
Sunday was literally one of the hardest days of my life. I went into work at three. Well it was a fine day for a while, until sometime around 9 pm. At around 9 I heard on my radio that there was a fight and T ran. So if I was to see T I needed to stop him. Now since I'm still a little new my mind hadn't figured out who T was until he ran into me, pushing me over. They finally got him in one of the rooms but the biggest problem was the fact that kids get really rowdy after a fight. It caused a whole lot of things to happen that night. The worst of which was me having to stop a kid from doing something very bad in the showers. I had to hold him down. I won't go into specifics but let's just say after having to do this my mind was messed up. It was a kid I liked too. I had to stop him from doing something that probably would have put me in jail for a very long time. I went home in a haze that night, the worst part was that I had to go into work the next day. I went into work and I was a mess all day monday. I barely made it through the day without breaking down during work. I broke down today. And what did I realize, I really wish I had someone's shoulder to cry on, but I don't. Thus. I'm lonely. Sucks. I didn't really care that much until I had to deal with something so trumatic as that. I'm still contemplating whether to quit the job after only four days. I probably will. I'm not sure yet. Life just got put in perspective for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow. I'm so sorry to hear that something horrible happened--whatever it was. Maybe it is a sign for you that this isn't the place to be. Hope everything gets worked out, and remember that everything happens for a reason. :)
Holy cow. I'm sorry, 3M.
Woah...that is no good. How far away are you from Provo these days? Seriously, if you just need to take a day off you should come over. I'll help pay for gas, too - I know the prices are crazy. Let me know.
Post a Comment