I had a really awesome weekend. Friday I had a really good day at work, and I've gotten my sanity back. Saturday was wicked awesome too, I went to SLC with my friend Kay and we saw Thank You For Smoking. It was my second time seeing it and I liked it the same amount as the first time. Then i picked up two books at the coolest used book store in Utah. I got Al franken's "Why Not me" which I had read only half of before, and now as I read it I find it to be funnier then I remember. I also picked up Douglas Copeland's Generation X. We then had a barbeque with Hulzinga and her hubby. That was cool. Then I dropped her off and had some awesome conversational material with the buds. As well as an all night marathon of scrubs. I drove home very happy and contemplative, when I'm contemplative I know I'm happy.
Last night I had a really cool dream, and as I woke up I thought, wow, that could be a cool futuristic movie. I was hanging out with a very random group of people, the main thing that confused me is I've never dreamed about some of those people before. It was night time and we were chilling on the second floor patio of an apartment complex. We're all looking out at the horizon at a sunset. When suddenly the wind picks up and the clouds go by super fast. We all look mystified and think it's one of the coolest things we've ever seen, until suddenly the wind starts knocking some buildings from their foundation and they go into the wind too. We got a little scared but then we were really scared when we saw it was being caused by a giant man who was waving a giant fan. We thought it might be prudent to get out of there, so we ran away. We found that running directly away from the man was best. As we were running we found that there were gates on either side of us that we couldn't get over. We finally got through a house when we stopped in our tracks. There was an alien invasion coming on the other side. We were all stuck in this apartment complex place and couldn't get out due to either flying buildings or aliens. It was funny.
In the last bit of news, I'm deciding to start up a rantdom blog. However I will not be the only one who will write rants for it. I'll be in contact with some of you, if you're interested just from that tiny sound byte let me know.
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm interested! Um. Can I come play? I need another creative outlet and this could be just the thing. :)
I don't exactly know what that is, but it sounds like it might be up my alley.
So, Thank You for Smoking was good? I've heard some about it and have been interested, but I'm not sure that it's in theatres here. Did you see it in a theatre?
Thanks for the invite. I emailed you the address to use (I can't log in to truebluedanzr anymore... :( ).
Thank you for smoking is definitely worth a matinee price. I even bought the book.
Post a Comment