So, I'm sure you're all dying to hear how the Otter saga is going, since it seems to be a daily story of my life now. Alrighty. So as I was coming home today I was called by "Mother in Law" (Check posts from about a month ago) and she wanted to come over and watch the Brak Show. So she came over, watched a couple episodes then left. Now as far as Otter went, since yesterday I had had a slump I did what I usually do under these circumstances, I tell myself I won't contact her, I won't call her or go over there, so the only way we'll have contact is if she intiates it. So I had just started watching Wrestling since it's thursday night when Otter calls. Yup, she's bored and wants to do something, so I tell her to come on over, I'm not doing anything exciting just playing game boy. I turn off wrestling (since it is just a me thing), and she comes on in. So I show her and roommie "Frenchie" some Michel Gondry music videos. Then Otter and I go to Borders where I buy the first two seasons of Coupling with a 30% off coupon. Then we came back and Mother in Law called me and wanted to come over to watch a movie. So she came back from whatever ward thingy happened that she was at, as was my roommie Teddy. So we decided upon another Stephen Chow movie "God of Cookery" which in the end was actually recieved better then Shaolin Soccer, they all liked it better.
Now flashback. Apparently this morning according to Otter, she got a call from my roommie Teddy to go and have lunch. So they did. Now I knew that Teddy had somewhat of a thing for Otter, but I didn't care. But during the movie he being a bit more forward then I could ever be, sat himself down on the couch next to her and lay his head on her shoulder for the rest of the movie. She didn't really do much but she also didn't object. Then when the movie was done he insisted he walk her home, so I let him. Oh well. So now it comes down to that, he's more forward and much better looking then I, but his personallity is very lacking. So once again it comes down to the age old fight between looks and personality. And from my vantage point, I think I'll just wait it out and see what happens. Knowing this roommate and the things he's told me about girls, he can be quite straight forward with his liking of girls and often gets his heart broken because they reject him.
So what's my plan? Nothing. I'm completely full tomorrow, and I think I might do something with her on saturday maybe, if she calls me. If not, then it looks like the teddy bear gets the cuddles.
Friday, September 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hope you aren't too busy to stop by tonight around 7pm...we're going to have a little "party" for Derek...
Sorry about talking with K regarding Otter...I honestly just wanted a name to use...not that "Otter" isn't cool. :) I'll try to be less "pestering" from now on. But, I must admit, it's nice to be the one doing the pestering rather than the one being pestered...hasn't happened in FOREVER!!!
Post a Comment