Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Wizard People!

I finally have it, and now for a quotation or two.

"When Ron the Mighty stood in front of the gate of heaven, he began straight away to denounce it. He cries, 'Heaven is for those too scared of nothingness, I will go no further then my mortal flesh will carry, this mirror is the sick bed of heaven, Harry, the eternity of pansy lives.' Ronny will have nothing to do with the mirror. He is only concerned with the flesh and the blood of the now."

"And Harmony feels like she could cry out a second self of tears, so that she could have someone to hug."

3 comments:

Sara said...

Where did this piece of hilarity come from?!

Anonymous said...

So my throat is so FREAKING SORE from that movie. It was like a workout or something...don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time.

SkyBluePink said...

Actually, I may have a job lined up in Provo so ... if I do, we may end up being chillin' buddies after all.

I'll keep you posted.