Monday, September 12, 2005

I'd rather dance with you

It's been a week with no posts, it's probably because of my mood. Some days I'm really happy so I don't have time to post. Some days I'm really sad, so I don't feel up to posting. And now for a list of things I don't like right now, and things I do like right now.

Things I don't like right now

Evil
Depression
Holier then thou
Finding out about things that you were specifically "supposed" to not find out about
When I get frustrated and load it all out on one person
My current unmotivation

Things I really like right now

My shower, it's absolutly perfect
New songs that impress me in some way
Happiness
Parental Love
Finding tickers after the football game that have coupons on them
not just my good friends but good friends for good friends
people thinking of me when they're bored
My hair

That's just a short list.

I finally watched Hotel Rwanda today. That is a really powerful motivating movie. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it. It is PG-13. It is in my top 3 movies that have made me cry the most, along with Life is Beautiful and Grave of the Fireflies. I had no idea that this even went on in Rwanda, it really gives me motivation to try and do something. But the thing that got me the most is basically their biggest request when someone asks what they can do is, Tell their story.

I've been reading the book The Devoicing of Society. It's a really good read. I'll write thoughts on it when I have more thoughts on it.

A good friend of mine got into some trouble, he lives here in Provo and he got evicted for not paying for rent, he's now living with a sex partner and will probably move back home. It's always hard to see things like that happen and know that there's nothing you can do about it anymore.

In good news my good friend Sara is getting married! December 28th, I wonder if I can make it to their wedding..... Hmmmm.....

ML had her last night of being a teenager tonight, so she jumped into a pool with her sunday dress still on. She's a funny girl.

Can I just say I'm sick of being patient? I've had to be patient for so long, and yet it seems the answer to all my problems is, be patient. Why can't I have a different answer? It's always, be patient. The first year of my mission was "Be Patient." Now I just have to be patient. Bah. I don't want to be patient anymore, but what can I do? Nothing, I have to be patient.

I should have gone to bed 2 hours ago cause i have to get up in the morning, but I didn't want to. I've got to start learning to like sleep again. Right now I don't like sleep at all.

I think I seriously have a real fear of the dentist. I need to go desperatly but every time I think about it I go crazy. I'm so flippin' scared of the place. Why? Every time I've had anything to do with teeth this is what happens. No Pain->Go to dentist->Leave with lots of pain

Has Montana missionary just stopped sending emails or did she mention that she didn't want me on the list anymore. If it is the second I would hope you would tell me. Thanks.

I'm going to be doing some random acts of service this week. Cause I really want to. It makes me happy.

The other thing that makes me happy is helping with Amnisty International by cleaning the football stadium. I actually really enjoyed myself and would like to do it again.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I haven't had any e-mails form Montana or her mom. I do know that she was transferred and is now in the office with two other Sister Misisonaries.

Krista said...

Hello hello- my roommate just phoned and said she does indeed have your movie. You should have it within the week. Also, I hope you get feeling better, but having felt down a time or two before, I know there's not much I can do aside from voicing sympathy, which I'm doing here. Best of luck to you.

Amy said...

Really, the dentist is not as bad as you think. [tone=lecturing]But it will just get worse the longer you put it off.[/tone] Visit #1 after four years of going dentist-free was wonderful. Visits #2-4 to do all the work that could have been avoided in those four dentist-free years were increasingly less wonderful (I'm not quite sure about that phrase...). I am never ever ever going to put off going to the dentist again :?