Wow, have I had a great week. On monday I helped [a href="http://tiblittle.blogspot.com"]Tiblittle[/a] with her note taking. (if I knew how to link to someone's blog with their name I would do it but I don't know how) Then I went to Costco! Yay for food. I also started watching the tv show "Scrubs" on dvd. The tuesday was crazy, I guess my reputation proceeded me so I went and met [a href="http://novelconcept.blogspot.com"]Novel[/a] and [a href="http://uffishsthoughts.blogspot.com"]Uffish[/a]. Cool cats they be. Happy BDay Uff. Then I went to Poetasters. My friend Steve had called me up earlier that day and knowing him to be a poet I invited him along. He showed up and quoted from memory his favorite poem that he had written himself called "Of Frogs and Men" It was grand, I'll have to snag it from him and post it on my site or see if he's fine with sending it to ambrosia for the book. So yeah poetasters was great, a whole bunch of people showed up, I met [a href="http://bluej100.blogspot.com"]BAWB[/a] and [a href="http://mauveantarctica.blogspot.com"]Eleka[/a] for the first time. Eleka is a lot shorter then I pictured her being. I also read four of my poems, I don't really like my poetry, especially when I read it to people. In the end I think the consences was liking my missionary one the best so I'll post that on here. Then later that night I went to a mission companions place and we caught up on old times by playing the best companionship game ever. Idiot! There's no winners, only one loser in that game. It's a great two player game which works well with companionships, and it can be played with up to as many people as you'd like as long as you have enough decks.
So then today I got a hold of a friend of a friend and snagged the third season of 24 on dvd and let Uff and Nov steal it for a while. So now they can feed their addiction, but they owe me, even if I have to take their souls. Bwa Ha Ha. By the way, in high school my friends and I would deal in souls, selling each other's souls and such. So I own 1/16th of my friend's little brother's soul. Ha!
After letting them get the addiction I went home and saw Team America World Police. It was my second time since seeing it in the theaters, it wasn't as funny the second time. I wouldn't recommend it to most people I know, unless you watch South Park on a regular basis. But even I don't do that as much as I used to, I don't have comedy central any more.
Then I played Night games and then went to a girl's BDay party a little late and we threw a giant dry ice bomb and it made a very loud boom. Then someone gave me Pink Floyd's The Wall on dvd for no apparent reason. I've already seen it and it is one screwed up movie.
Tomorrow is Arrested Development Day! Oh yeah and I'm up to episode eight in Scrubs. And now with out further ado is the poem entitled "Called to Serve"
You said 18 months
gone to help others
I'll see you later
and the dream begins
To me, you've falled asleep
three months and I recieve a letter
but it's not from you
it's from your publicist
She tells me you're doing well
apologizes for the lack of writing
the area's good, companion's good
life is good, talk to ya later, bye
When did our long nights
of sharing hopes and dreams
become cordial remarks
and abbriviations
Ah yes,
It must've been while I was asleep for two years.
P.S. Thanks [a href="http://eastofreality.blogspot.com/"]Chosha[/a]
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
wordUwantdisplayedinthepost
So that would be:
tiblittle
Or, if you're writing your entry on the 'compose' tab, select the word 'tiblittle' and then press Ctrl+Shift+A. A box will appear with a place for you to enter the webpage address. Enter it, click 'ok' and the link will be created for you. (NB: This will not work if you are using the html tab. The box will appear, but the link will not be created when you click ok.)
*good deed for today...check!*
[a href="http://tiblittle.blogspot.com"]tiblittle[/a]
Okay I used [ ] this time so it wouldn't actually make a link. If you replace those
[ = <
and
] = >
then it will be a properly closed html tab.
By the way, you can see how people did stuff with html sometimes just by right clicking on a page and choosing 'view source' - it will give you the html source code.
And, I just learned how to do this.....When you are typing in your CREATE POST part, there is a tab that says EDIT HTML. Write your post in that part, and then near the tabs that say B and I, there is a green globe looking thing. Click on that and it will show you.
Thanks a bunch for the comments, bro. Made my day. Hope to see you Tuesday.
Whoa, I'm cool! And so is Novel! Goshthanks. But my soul still belongs to myself. I think all you get is cookies.
Post a Comment