I'm having some trouble with daily content, mostly I need ideas on stuff. But in the interim I've been writing more long form. What have I been writing?
My Super Hero Novel
A Badass Fantasy Novel
and
A D&D Musical
So if anyone has ideas, just give me a topic and I'll write about it. Gimme gimme gimme.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
No topics off the top of my head. Glad to hear you're working on the superhero novel again.
When you said you were working on a badass fantasy novel, I imagined a fantasy novel featuring guys with humongous barrel chests and chicks barely wearing anything but blood. It read like this:
Reena licked the blood off her spear. "Bastards won't be coming back here any time soon," she grumbled in a low tone.
"Stick it in your mother's [expletive deleted], bitch," grunted Exqwex.
"We don't have time for this [expletive deleted] chit-chat, you [expletive deleted]s," Orgomir said in a gruff voice. "Let's move out." He kicked a child's severed head in the direction of their destination: North.
I find that captcha words make good fantasy-novel names and places. Mine right now: "tunstic"
Not quite as good as Exqwex.
Lemme guess, your D&D novel uses only core races from 4th edition, Players Handbook 1. I can't believe you would leave out the gnomes!
Also, you should write about a guy who has a face.
when you say write about a guy who has a face, do you mean in the sense that he has an extra face, which he carries around with him, maybe in his pocket?
Interesting, Xkordave, but, no, I wasn't thinking of that. But, I do like it very well.
Post a Comment