A man sits alone in a room, he looks bored out of his mind, playing cards are scatted everywhere and he's wearing some Magician type outfit. He keeps throwing cards every once in a while.
M: I am so bored....
The camera pans around the room there is a door at the end of the room, it is shut. The camera pans back to the man.
M: When I took this gig I thought there would be fame, fortune. Not to just be turned into some kind of robot, having to wait here all day until fate came knocking at my door. I mean what could be out there? All manner of magic, cards, maybe even rabbits jumping out of hats, and yet here I am, stuck in here, all by myself. Just waiting, waiting, waiting.
He continues to throw cards randomly when suddenly an alarm goes off. He gets up excited.
M: Finally!
We here the door open and suddenly some 8-bit music starts to play/ The camera pans back to show a blue suited man walk in. The sinister music ends with a meter in the top right side of the screen going up and theme music begins to play. Magician Man throws his cards and the Blue man, but the screen is paused, he chooses Filibuster and turns into a Red White and Blue man. The action resumes and he shoots his blaster throwing a pulpit at Magician Man defeating him and making him disappear. The Blue Man turns back into Blue and jumps into the air victorious.
End
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that was mega-awesome!!
I have no idea what just happened, but I know I liked it.
I once designed a Magic Man for the Mega Man 6 robot master design contest. Then I missed the entry dates!
Post a Comment