Two friends are walking down the road. They both stop and look into the distance.
1: Hey isn't that?
2: Yeah i think it is.
The camera pans around to show a man very rigid talking to some people, some of the people are interested, some are walking away. Cut back to the two friends.
1: Hey let's go check him out.
2: Yeah I've never seen him out and about like this.
The two friends run up to this man who is spouting off information.
Man: and as such, both groups are thoroughly dedicated to ensuring that the changes involved are decidedly non-violent, entirely optional, and beneficial to as many people as possible.
Another person listening in interjects.
Person: Biology!
Man: Biology, is the study of life and a branch of the natural sciences which studies living organisms and how they interact with each other and their enviroment.
Cut back to the friends.
1: Holy crap it is him.
2: You're right it's...
Cut back to the man.
1 & 2: Wikipedia Man!
The Man and the friends are left alone.
1: So what if I want to edit something?
Man: Well you'll have to give me your log in name and password. If you don't have one you can also register, just tell me your name and your password twice so I know you have it, and then you're in.
2: Wikipedia Man, you're so cool.
Man: I know. I know.
Wikipedia smiles.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I want a Wikipedia-man for Christmas!
Post a Comment