A bunch of friends are chatting in a regular living room when the door knocks and a guy walks in. He nods to everyone then sits down, everyone is talking to each other but one by one they do a double take on the guy and then just stare at him.
Guy: Hey everyone, how's it going?
Girl 1:Uh, Hi Jeff.
Jeff: What's happenin'?
G1: Nothing, you look different.
Boy 1: Yeah, did you get a haircut?
Boy 2: No, there's something more about him.
Jeff gives off a smile and winks.
G1: Holy crap!
B1: What?
G1: Jeff has a face!
Everyone shows their realization. And make some sort of exclamation.
Jeff: Guilty, guilty. Yup I got a face.
G1: But you're the faceless man!
Jeff: Yeah but I was feeling like a change.
G1: How are you going to do your job?
Jeff: Oh I quit.
B1: But you're going to be noticed in a crowd!
Jeff: Yeah I've been self conscious about that.
B2: What really brought about this change?
Jeff: Well, my girlfriend wanted something to kiss.
All: Oh!
They all shake their heads.
B1: Women.
End
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The door knocks? Or Jeff knocks? ;)
Maybe it's a construction similar to the German: "Es wird geklopft." Awesome story about a guy with a face, though--totally awesome.
The door had to knock for him because he was too busy touching his new face.
Post a Comment