Thursday, September 06, 2007
Do not under any circumstances deal with Aspen Ridge apartments
So as a follow up to my post just before this, the apartment company Aspen Ridge apartments when I dealt with this whole thing we undid the contract and I took the contract. They also said they would mail me the check back so I wouldn't have to worry about anything. Well what do they do? Yesterday they CASH the check, and put me in the hole and now I'm 300 dollars in debt with about 100 dollars worth of overdraft fees. I can't even spend my money any more cause I don't have any. So I find this out at 4:45 and I call their number but they don't answer and the answering machine does say they're in until 5, but of course they don't answer. Basically they just stole money from me. So as a warning, never deal with this company ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment