Wow, I can't believe I haven't yet posted this here.
I'm headed to California to do a week long internship of which I was accepted on monday. For those that are curious to know what it is, 6 uvsc students are going and participating at the James Newton Howard Recording Studios in California. ( http://www.james-newton-howard.com/main.html?/JNHStudios.html)
He will be recording the score for the movie "I Am Legend" ( http://iamlegend.warnerbros.com/) and we will be helping and learning how it is done. I'm not to sure on all of the details as of yet but it looks like it's going to be super cool. And hey, I might end up in the credits for this Will Smith tale. Better get an imdb page going. Boo Yah.
I'll be gone from October 9th through the 14th.
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I hope you get an IMDB page going, then I can post outrageous things on the comment board.
Guess youre on your way soon! Good luck and have fun!
OMG! WOW! CONGRATS! I can't believe I've been MIA and haven't read this until now! I guess this means you're back now, so how did it go? :)
Post a Comment