Now I know what some of you will think when I say this, you'll say, "Jon what are you doing? Another blog? Ugh, you foolish mortal, bow to me." Or something like that. Yes, it is true, I am starting another review blog, this one is going to be on Television. Both on talk of shows and reviewing seasons and giving recommendations and what not. I started my music review blog a while back and haven't updated on it in quite some time, and there's a very good reason for that, it's that, I don't really listen to music on my computer any more. I listen to it all the time still but in the past 6 months It's mostly been tv on the computer, while I do internet stuff or play games I also watch tv shows. Also now that I have my laptop I've been watching tv on my tivo while on my laptop.
I'm the type of person that when I get into something I want to become an expert at it, I've been wanting to do a blog like this for quite some time but always stopped myself from doing it until now. So here it is for those that are interested,
http://mangotv.blogspot.com
Put it in your reader or ignore it. Basically if you find you like tv or would like to watch the best of the best then check out the blog.
That is all.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment