Friday, March 02, 2007

I'm doing a lot better

I'm doing a lot better. I still feel pain in my chest if I don't take this medicine, so as long as I'm taking the medicine then I'm fine. Also the funny thing about this medicine is it may help me lose weight as it makes me have very clearly defined meals. I had a good day today as I was feeling good and also had money. So I was able to fill my need to get new music. I found three cds today each from very different genres. According to wikipeida these are the following genres I got into today. "Post-Hardcore", "Funk-Jazz" and "Alternative Hip-Hop". The first genre is At The Drive In, the second was Stanton Moore and the third, "Busdriver". I'm very happy with my musical journey right now, I still have a lot that want, but not too much that I'm freaking out. I'm to the point now where I'll only buy stuff that I know no one else has. Which is still quite a lot.

Anyways, the point of this post was to say I'm doing a lot better, so thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

eleka nahmen said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! Hurry up and get even more so, so that we can go play.