Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Blech

The One time I need to sleep and suddenly I can't. Grawr. When I don't need to I can get 17 hours, but when I do need to all I can get is half an hour? Where's the justice in that?

2 comments:

Berkeley G. said...

That sucks, but I never have that problem anymore since I take Unisom (over-the-counter) sleeping pills every night. The downside is that I sometimes feel like I can't sleep without them now, a psychological thing, but still. Anyway, they work great if you just need them for one night or something. I recommend them! Thanks again for your comments on my blog. :)

Allie said...

Heh, I SO know what that's like... blech! Unfortunate.

I came late to the DC dress rehearsal--and left immediately afterward--and I'm assuming you sat in that area nearish to Optimistic.? I was the curly hair girl a few rows forward with the blond dude. The rehearsal was pretty good, no?

Plus--I think I might be interested in one of those CDs of Great Glass Elevator, if you're serious about making them and giving them away. O.o;;