Wednesday, October 04, 2006

what is one of the most annoying things you can think of?

well here's mine, i accidently dropped some water on my keyboard, and it shorted out two of the keys so they don't work any more, the left shift key, the one i use to shift, and the tab key. augh, this is wicked annoying.

Well luckily i have another keyboard which I'm not using however it doesn't have all the same buttons. Anyone know how much it would cost to get those two keys repaired?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just threw away a laptop keyboard that got water under the "Enter" key. It was really frustrating. I've heard alchohol works well.

Th. said...

.

For many things--or so I've heard.

Yarjka said...

I wouldn't drown out too many of your sorrows in alcohol, though. It might affect your poker playing.

JB said...

Yikes.