Thursday, August 10, 2006

............OplwlqO...........

When I first got back from my mission almost two years ago I had decided I wanted to listen to every single one of my cds from start to finish. I also decided I would write down every movie I watched, I got up to about 150 movies before I stopped writing them down. The cds one never really came to fruition, until now. I know I already plugged it in the last post, but if you go to thirdmusic.blogspot.com I'm rating cds there and putting on recommendations. Well this is not just for people to get recommendations, it's for me to actually listen to all of my cds and have a record of which ones I had listened to thus far. Then once i get through my extensive collection then I'll just keep buying stuff and put it on there and for me it'll be grand, and maybe eventually, it'll help me with my reviewing skills.

I am wicked excited to be moving into the new apartment, I think it's weird because for the first time, all of my roommates know about my blog. The things I'm looking forward to the most are that I'll only be 5 minutes from work instead of 40, I'll be a short walk from school, It'll be my first college apartment that isn't BYU approved housing. I'm also excited as my film stuffs will be able to take front seat again as school basically facilitates that option.

But before I can move into the apartment we have our road trip out to Arcadia in California for Gary's wedding. That'll be a lot of fun, and hopefully the group will be able to survive road tripping. As a big fan of road tripping, I don't know how the group will survive, but we shall see. In any case, I'm really looking forward to having long conversations with Joey while crossing the desert.

2 comments:

JB said...

Sounds like things are going well. I'm glad to hear it. :)

Th. said...

.

I'm in the Bay Area.