Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Title:

Last night I got my best yet, I got 4th place in a Texas Holdem tournament. 7 bucks. Woo.

At the rate I'm going, just by playing at work and in leisure time when doing other things I can make about 20 bucks a month. Which isn't anything at all, but it's an extra cd or two. Nice.

Now as a notice to everyone, I will not be online from thursday morning until sunday night as I will be on a road trip to cali. We were able to get rooming arrangements, but thanks to all who offered. :) Then monday I move into my apartment, so don't expect to see much from me from about thursday until monday.

That is all.

3 comments:

Yarjka said...

I still expect to see you quite a bit from Thursday through Monday.

JB said...

Have fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mangoman, I got a new blog mostly to protectorize my privacy. So change your link if you want :) Hope the trip goes well for you!