Franklin D. Roosevelt, Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln all sit against a wall with guns in their hands. Lincoln is badly injured.
FDR: Lincoln, you okay?
Lincoln: Yeah, I'll be fine. You sure we're safe here?
Jeff: I'm sure, no one has been here for years.
Lincoln: To think, that the world could get this bad. Wait a second, where's Washington?
Jeff: He's not here?
FDR: Dammit he was right behind me.
Jeff: I'm going to go back out there and get him.
FDR: NO! It's a suicide mission.
Jeff: I can't just leave him, he's the most valuable of us all!
FDR: No Jefferson, if this economy is to survive, we have to survive. You want us to be taken over by the indians? Is that it? Willing to sacrifice yourself?
Jeff: I already let that happen once, and I'm not going to let it happen again!
Lincoln: Don't worry, we'll do okAY.
Jefferson and FDR both look at Lincoln. FDR pulls at Lincoln's beard and it comes right off.
FDR: Oh man, we've got a canadian, when did that switch happen.
Lincoln: What's this all aboot?
FDR: Hey, shut up and make some sense.
Lincoln: But I can only make one...
FDR raises his gun and shoots him in the head.
Jeff: Thank you, I hate those things.
FDR: Don't mention it, but look, we've got to do something or we're both screwed.
Jeff: Don't worry, we're almost to Denver. We can make it, I know we can. We just have to make sure no one else can get a hold of us, or we're done for.
FDR: Okay, let's get going.
Jeff: No wait stop!
FDR stops instantly.
Jeff: Heh, I've always wanted to say that to you.
FDR: Oh I oughta!
FDR and Jefferson exit the cabin.
______________
This post is an installment in a continuing series of content coordinated by theme or motif with posts from Enoch Allred of Chiltingham, John Allred of clol Town, Jon Fairbanks of Funkadelic Freestylings of Another Sort, Eli Z. McCormick and Miriam Allred of Modern Revelation!, John D. Moore of Whatnot Studios, Joseph Schlegel of Sour Mayonnaise, Sven Patrick Svensson of Sadness? Euphoria?, William C. Stewart of Chide, Chode, Chidden, and WiL Whitlark of The Real McJesus. This week's theme: 'Poverty'.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Can Jefferson be played by Ted McGinly?
I picture Tom Green as Lincoln (only he needs to be completely serious)
FDR is up in the air.
Post a Comment