I'm up to 264 posts and have used this blog for about 2 years and 4 months. I'm going to slightly copy someone since I really felt like it after reading their blog. But mine will be slightly less poetic.
I now understand why I was able to do the teaching job.
Marriage does wonders for you.
I am truely scared for the psychological damage your dad can have on you, and I wish you could see it even slightly.
What you said about me is so very hurtful that I no longer want to have any contact with you ever. I won't even acknowledge your presence, don't worry blog readers this person does not read my blog, but will still recieve said treatment because of how hurtful a comment it was.
I'm still reeling from Hyde, and am still confused at how it all turned out.
I'm super excited about the move.
The loose ends seem to be wrapping themselves up, this move must be important.
I really hope we get the white house.
I'm now lactose intolerant.
I need to move back to Provo not just for my mental health but also my physical.
I'm surprised at my non-worriedness.
There are still people who I'm sure don't even remember me that I still want to prove wrong.
When you use such tactics to nullen void my opinions, I do exactly what you don't want me to.
Comforting your mom was really weird that night.
I really wish you'd stop using the same examples you've been using for years to say you don't understand how people can do it. I've got your message already, and if you looked at how I'm doing it then you might understand, no wait, you wouldn't. No wonder I don't tell you.
You have no idea how much I love psychology. Half of the things I do are aimed in that vein. But I sometimes get scared that some friends will think wrongly of it or think they're involved when they aren't.
When it comes to the whole love issue I have never been so calm for this long a period of time in my whole loving life. It must have something to do with the move.
Please for once, surprise me and do something different, please?
Battlestar Gallactica is starting to get really good.
I have a couple of theories of why you stopped talking to me all together, and none of them seem to be any good, for how good of a friendship we had. It does not make sense to me.
I really enjoy the unknown.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
.
I think I know who you're copying--but don't worry: I'll never tell.
Post a Comment