As it is now one month since December 30th when I started my new years resolutions, I now have my monthly update on how they're going. And so far I'm doing good.
I didn't actually post my new years resolutions, but this year I had three main ones and I can safely say I've kept all three.
I've started going slightly vegetarian, at least as far as getting rid of Hamburger, I'll still eat Fish and Chicken, and the occasional rib-eye steak. Chicken will be next to go.
I'm also going to the gym five nights a week, and have been all month. I'm now to the point where I feel it when I miss a day, which I have to on sundays since the gym isn't open on sundays. When it comes to the gym I'm an extreme introvert, I hate working out around people. So I go at 2 in the morning when there's no one else there. I haven't noticed any difference in certain areas, but in others there has been a bunch.
Basically I'm getting sick easier and easier and this is what's keeping me healthy.
Oh and in case you didn't know already, I cut all my hair off.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hey, neat. Props on the vegetarianism.
Way to keep those resolutions! You cut your hair off?!?
Well thanks for being the first to post on my blog!
I was beginning to think no on would.
Maybe now that they see how it's done, they won't be intimidated. :-)
What model is the iPod and how much would you charge for it?
I ran into your people last night at the Broadway. And we still need to hang out - I've just been busy. And neurotic. I'd feel bad subjecting you to that :)
Heh. Thanks?
And I saw you lurking around the Board's booth last week. It’s nice to put a face to the online persona.
Post a Comment