Wednesday, January 17, 2007

For All The Cows

Since I posted this everywhere but here, now I'll post it here, sorry to those that have already seen it. I still think some of the ones I got were priceless.

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

What does this upcoming year have in store for me?
The Lover In You -- (Sugarhill Gang)

How about the next year?
Do That There -- (Lyrics Born)

What does your love life look like?
Miranda, That Ghost Just Isn't Holy Anymore: Vade Mecum -- (Mars Volta) [Vade Mecum means "a book for ready reference; manual]

What do I say when life gets hard?
Optimistic -- (Radiohead)

How about when it's a breeze?
I love you cause I have to -- (Dogs Die In Hot Cars)

What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
Suicide Diving -- (The Pillows)

What do I think before I fall asleep?
Au Contraire -- (They Might Be Giants)

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Dr. Rock -- (Ween)

What do I want to do for my career?
Just A Ride -- (Jem)

Your favorite saying?
No Name #2 -- (Elliot Smith)

Favorite place?
Dark Center Of The Universe -- (Modest Mouse)

What do you think of your parents?
Limo Wreck -- (Soundgarden)

Where would you go on a first date?
Boiler Room -- (Sasha)

Where are you going to propose?
The Elevator -- (Particle)

What's your graduation song?
Southbound Pachyderm -- (Primus)

What are you going to name your first born son?
Cherub Rock -- (Smashing Pumpkins)

And your first born daughter?
4000 Miles -- (Blackalicious)

Drug of choice?
The Rockafeller Skank -- (Fatboy Slim)

Describe yourself.
Wildstyle -- (Timezone)

What is the thing I like doing most?
Dear Valentine -- (Guster)

The song that best describes the president?
The Negotiiation Limerick File -- (Beastie Boys)

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
It Doesn't Matter -- (Chemical Brothers)

How will I die?
Seishun Kyousoukyoku -- (Naruto Theme) (The Japanese translation comes out as Youth Rhapsody! Ha Ha)

What will people remember about me?
Nomad -- (Synthesis)

The song that will be played at my funeral?
Dirty Rat -- (The Urge)

What will they engrave on my tombstone?
Fear of Pop -- (Fear of Pop)

The song you'll put as the title:
For All The Cows -- (Foo Fighters)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

umm....what happened to Story Time?