Jeff Megall: [Talking to Nick on the phone, late at night] Gotta go. London. It's 7 AM in the Great Kingdom.
Nick Naylor: When do you sleep?
Jeff Megall: [Pause] Sunday.
This was my favorite quote from Thank You For Smoking. It was a funny movie, but a little too cool for it's own good.
You know that feeling where you're backed into a corner, I feel like that. Except I have two choices, I can continue to stay in the corner, or I can take a machete and cut through many many people. Ha Ha. Wow. Morbid.
Good Night.
Sunday, April 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ooh, I'm going to have to see that film. I read about it in my latest issue of "Premiere" and it seemed pretty cool. But too cool for its own good? Whatever do you mean? Do tell, for I'll take a film guy's opinion over anyone else's any day. Have a good night.
Yeah, that's way morbid. It's okay though.
Post a Comment