I was tagged. By my good friend Jessica Benet, so now for your viewing pleasure, my four things.
Four Things
Four Jobs I've Had
1. BYU custodial of the Museum of Ancient Peoples and Cultures
2. Summer Camp Counseler
3. Counceler for Mentally Handicapped Children
4. Babysitter
Four Movies I can watch over and over
1. Zatoichi
2. Kung Fu Hustle
3. Spiderman 2
4. Dragnet
Four Places I've Lived
1. Londrina, Brazil
2. Haverhill, Mass
3. Montpelier, Virginia
4. St. Paul, Minnesota
Four TV Shows I Love
1. The Office
2. The Critic
3. Cowboy Bebop
4. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of
1. Lost
2. CSI
3. Stargate SG1
4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Four Places I've Vacationed
1. Bahamas
2. Mexico
3. Washington DC
4. Green Bay Wisconsin
Four of my favorite dishes
1. Fejuada
2. Mashed Potatoes
3. Curry
4. Mountain Dew
Four sites I visit daily
1. Blue Beta
2. Captain SNES
3. Captain SNES Forums
4. Netflix
Four Places I'd rather be right now
1. Seattle
2. Boston
3. Torrino Italy
4. In a Hot Air Balloon
Four Bloggers I am tagging
Let's go with the first four to read this. If you read this you have to post a comment and then we'll see who the first four are.
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I thought (momentarily) about being dishonest and not following your "instructions" to leave a comment and then continue the trend...but I decided in the spirit of the New-ish Year, I ought to at least attempt to do something honorable...
Oops. I don't think there are any tag backs. It'll have to be the first 4 people who read this and didn't tag you. Go about your lives, citizens.
(P.S. I'm so flattered that you did it! :) )
I was enjoying reading your site...and then you do something like tag me. Sheesh. But I think I get exempted too. I am still sick and have no time to write on 4 of antyhing. I really just wanted to leave you a comment and say hello. :)
So I guess I'm tagged because the last two people are "exempt"? Well okay, I've got time. Hi, by the way.
Interesting post, but I'm glad I read it later on. So good to feel safe.
Post a Comment