So I was shown this lousy site which rates your blog, http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/blog_rating The problem with this thing is it only rates what you see on the screen and not the entirety of your whole blog, so I decided to see what would happen when I rated my blog, so first I just put in the normal ur and here is what I got.
This Blog is Rated PG this rating determined by the words.
Death x5
Shoot x4
Steal x1
Well then I decided upon doing 2007, and oh golly what ever did I find.
This Blog is Rated NC-17 this rating determined by the words.
Pain x7
Shoot x6
Dead x4
Scat x1
Scat? Scat? Scat?
Has my one mention of the infomous Scatman Jones and his Prolific song "I'm the Scat Man" been such a horrible thing. This just in, Scat Man Jones has been taken off of television because his scatting has been deemed unworthy to be seen by children, when asked what he thought of this Scat Man Jones said "Skiddly Bee Bop a Doo Bee Doo." What an awful man. So be forewarned children, The Scat Man, he's coming, he's coming, he's coming to get you, a doo bee doo.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Apparently 'SCAT' is some Ancient Egyptian word that stands for "being adult like". Yes I know it is scandalous but meh what can you do?! :-)
Mine was rated G! What!?! I suppose that site doesn't take into account the very PSYCHOLOGICALLY mature content of a blog... hahaha
Anyway, now I've found yours too! :)
That's amazing. I used the term BS in front of my class the other day. When asked to explain what it meant (you know what they were going for) I replied, "Bovine Scat." Does that mean scat is okay for cows too?
Haha, that makes me laugh. Dearest dancing newt, never fear--mine was rated G too. Nothing to be ashamed of. Though it does give me the urge to include the words "death," "kill," "hell," "damn," etc. Just to become a little more risque :)
.
I love Scatman John. Love him.
Post a Comment