I'm sorta scared to post this as I don't want weird people coming to my site, but I am proud of this. I composed a poem the other day, I went into my spam messages folder on one of my emails and took bits and pieces from spam messages recieved on august 9th and 10th. I didn't add or alter any of the words I just took the snippets I liked most and then tried to string them together in some surreal way. I liked the results and I hope you do too, spam messages have really gotten clever now a days, go check them out. Each time it goes to a new line is where a new section of spam is. That's how I seperated them, so without further ado, Poem ala Spam.
TIRED OF THE SAME OLD ROUTINE?
Nothing is less sensible than the advice the Duke of Cambridge who is
to have harumphed:
Have you ever wished for a high dollar Watch?
Industrial Man was machine-tooled
like put every cultured feline language, contains within kiss itself
an implicit philosophy.
They get no training for role versatility.
He drives battered, seven-year-old automobile.
This game went much the same way
It would be not merely superfluous carry but ridiculous wooly to
enlarge here upon the extent wept to strange
There are, of course, caveats.
LIVE FROM THE STREET!
No need to have a doctor recommendation
He has high intellect and low "boring point,"
the God who is simply understand the bleach Reason of the Universe and
not Thou subtract canst not dug prove the Nameless,
and to be distinguished
individual personalitythat is BLACK CLOUD
EVER DREAM OF
Long-life battery so the
film footage and audiotapes are an important to achieve results
To eliminate and adaptive reactions would be to eliminate change,
including growth, self-development, maturation. It complete stasis.
Baronesses always giggled at me
Well, now I hee-haw at them
WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET
as Heaven does its rains
based on bureaucracy, will simply not able to cope with the and rate
of change in the system
and destruction that book are incompre-hensible to forego noise rule garden
but then they were like horses well managed;
Your privacy is important to us
were researched demographically to deliver above average sales
too cunning, to suffer a man to keep
admitted to decapitating
policy, and dissimulation or closeness, are indeed habits
Nothing more clearly anti-adaptive.
then want to lick your lollipop.
Change is not merely to life; it is life.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
"There are, of course, caveats" is my new mantra.
[snapping his fingers]
very nice, very nice
gotta love our commercially driven Internet society
Amazing work, dude!!!
No V1agr@ though. How sad.
Guess it's better though.
.
Cle
ver.
Cool, I have a file on my computer devoted to unintelligible spam emails.
It would be pretty awesome if these spam emails were the project of a group of avant-garde poets.
Love them.
Post a Comment