Short answer: I might have melanoma, they're going to take out the moles today and then test them to see if any further work needs to be done. Prayers or good vibes appreciated.
Good luck. Let me know if you need anything! I got Maranda through her skin cancer, so now I'm an expert at making inappropriate "you have cancer" jokes.
Hey dude, I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you are and what you're up to. I hope your surgery went well and that you are doing okay.
4 comments:
Good luck. Let me know if you need anything! I got Maranda through her skin cancer, so now I'm an expert at making inappropriate "you have cancer" jokes.
Wow... I hope everything comes back fine. I actually need to go to the dermatologist to get some freaky moles checked out too.
Fingers crossed for you. That is scary.
Hey dude, I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you are and what you're up to. I hope your surgery went well and that you are doing okay.
-Kris
(formerly of onekrisis.blogspot.com)
JOHN we are thinking of you...... deemom
Post a Comment